Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

The pencil that could talk - Part 2

It was a casual day when my aunt Sophie asked me if I wanted to go to circus, "Do you want to go to the circus? I heard they have better stuff there." "Sure aunt," I reply. We left at 1:00pm and arrived at 1:29pm.

"We're here." says aunty Sophie excitedly "Cool," I say "Looks like a lot of fun is in there." "Yup. Of course there's fun in there." says Aunty Sophie. We went into the circus and saw a pencil on the ground, I picked it up thinking that it was just a ordinary pencil. But somehow it opens a little cut in the front as if it was it's mouth. It was a mouth. It said to me, "Help me....." "OK, just be quiet.." I reply "What was that?" Asks Aunty Sophie "Uhmm.. I need to go to the bathroom." I say "Okay" replies Aunt Sophie.

I walk into the bathroom stall wondering why it said that. "What do you mean help me?" I ask the pencil. "I've been treated like an animal... one of those bad animals..." says the pencil "I'll help you, just be quiet." I say to the pencil. I walk out of the bathroom and straight there is my aunty, "That was 1 full hour! Oh my, we'll have to go home. The pencil wasn't on the show and the circus show is done!" "Oh um.. sorry I really had a sore stomach.." I say nervously. "We're going home." Says Aunty Sophie dragging me to the car. I accidentally drop the pencil, "No! Wait!" I shout "Nope, we're going home. I don't care if you dropped anything, we're going home." Says Aunty Sophie

Stay tuned for part 3 next week hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.