Pages

Monday 25 August 2014

Tuis Samoan Similarities



For 2 whole weeks we have had to make a DLO about Samoa. Do you even know what DLO is? If you don't, it's a Digital Learning Object. A.K.A... A Movie. So we did this little movie about the Similarities between Samoa & New Zealand. Here is a few things I have learnt;
The buses are free in Samoa
The capital city of Samoa is Apia, it is pronounced as Abia.
Samoa & New Zealand are different because not much people in New Zealand eat Coconut. But In Samoa everyone does.

The things I didn't like about the planning and making was that whenever I wanted to do a plan the other team-mates would deny it. I don't know why they would deny but I think they just don't like the planning.

The things I liked about doing the planning and making the movie was how we would keep having to restart over and over again once we've made a mistake. That's when it had gotten funny.
So sit back, Relax, and enjoy the video!

2 comments:

  1. that was really funny I was laughing so much keep up the great wok Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Cheriece and I am from Henderson Valley School in Henderson. What is your favourite thing to do? Are you in the video? check out my blog at http://hvscherieceu.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.