Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Samoan Narrative Writing

As I woke up to the birds tweeting in the sky, I jumped out of bed and looked out the window. “What a lovely day to go for a bike ride. I wonder if my friends want to come”. I grabbed my bike and rode down to Rosalina’s house and knocked on her door. “Hi!” Rosalina says “Hi!” I reply “Do you wanna go for a bike ride?”. “Sure” Says Rosalina “I’ll go get my bike”. “Okay.” I say.

Rosalina came out around her backyard with her bike and helmet, “I’m ready!” she says. “Okay, let’s go” I reply “But wait, I’m gonna go see if Quinlan wants to come” “Okay, I’ll come with you” Rosalina says. We went down to Quinlan’s house and knocked on her door “Hi, is Quinlan aloud to come with us on a bike ride?” “Sure. Quinlan! Your friends are here” “Coming…” She says while she rushes down the stairs. “Wanna go on a bike ride?” I ask her “Sure, let me get my bike”. Quinlan ran to her backyard and grabbed her bike “Let’s go. Is anyone else coming?” “No,” I reply “Let’s go”.

We were riding our bikes up and down the street when suddenly a car appears in front of us leading us to doom, we tried to turn but there was 2 men carrying a glass window to a building and we crashed into it. The broken glass popped our tires and we fell down a huge cliff, but luckily there was a river. But little did we know, it was a time traveling river!

It sent us to the dinosaurs age! “Ahhh!!” We all scream as we got teleported. “Where are we?” We all ask each other. “I don’t know! do you think this is… the dinosaur age??” I ask. “How will we even survive?” Quinlan asks “Eat a dinosaur?” Rosalina replies “Of course not!” Quinlan says “How will we even get a dinosaur down? It will eat us!” “I know” Rosalina says. “Stop whining! We need to get out of here! Where is the river we came out of?” I say curiously “Is it that river?” Rosalina says pointing to a random river. “No! It’s right behind us, duh!” Quinlan says. “Ohhh” says Rosalina “Let’s go before that dinosaur eats us!” I scream.

We all jump in the river just in time and we teleport to the cliff. “We’re home! Well, sort of…” Quinlan says. “I guess we’re stuck down here unless we can climb up?” Rosalina asks “We can try to climb, I guess. Let’s try” Quinlan says. We tried to climb but we just fell down, but we got back up because we can always try again. We climbed up once again and yay! It worked! We were up! Just before 6:00pm. If we weren't home by 6:10pm we would be in trouble! Oh wait… It’s 8:00pm.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of this blog post because I have made it into 4 paragraphs. When someone is talking I use speech marks to show that they are talking. I am very proud of my blog post because I have used a lot of punctuation and detail. I am very happy with what I have done because I love the detail in my writing. I hope in the future I can work on putting pictures on all of my posts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.