Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Holiday Movies

Last week on Saturday, I was really bored. I asked my mum if we could go to the movies. She said yes. So me, my brother and my mum went to the movies.


Once we got to the movies at Sylvia Park I was so excited. I got a large Fro-zone. We got a combo which has 2 ice-creams, 1 bucket of popcorn and 2 Fro-zone drinks. It was finally time to go into the movie room. The people sitting next to us gave us a free trumpet. I didn’t want it so I gave it to my brother.


The movie finally started. “Finally!” I whisper to my mum “Shh!” She says back to me, “It’s starting.” Not to spoil it but, in the movie this vampire from a cave changes him into a vampire. He gets the strength to defeat his enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.