Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Holidays

Wanna know what I did in the holidays? Well… Theres A LOT of things I did in the holidays.. But the one I’ll tell you about is when I went to the movies to watch The Lego Movie. When I went to the movies to watch The Lego Movie I was SOOOO excited to see it, because I am OBSESSED with Lego things! Non-stop loving Lego!!!! I mean, who doesn’t? Do you like lego or hate lego? Anyways! I went with my Mum and Brother.


When we got into the movies we had to get our tickets first, I mean how would you get in? As we waited it was FINALLY time for the lego movie! So we went up to the lady and asked, “Is the Lego Movie ready yet?” She said, “Yes,” “Go ahead into those doors.” So we walked into the…. X-TREME SCREEN DOORS!!!! As we walked up the ramp we saw… The biggest screen, EVER! It was bigger than my face! We watched the movie, it took about 1 or half an hour till it finished.

When the movie was done we went outside to where the doors were to go back home  and it was raining! Yuck yuck rain! So we HAD TO walk through ALL the rain, just to get to the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.