Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

My Holidays

2 Weeks ago the holidays started. There was nothing to do but sit and watch T.V., but I couldn’t because my brother was on the XBOX. So I went on the computer and played mine craft. After a while, about ½ an hour, my mum said “Who wants to see Dawn of The Planet of The Apes?”. “Me!!” I shouted, “Me!” shouted my brother, secondly. “Okay,” says mum. “I’ll buy the tickets”.

I’ve always wanted to see that movie. She then bought tickets online, then we went to go get some drinks & candy. Yum! A while later it was almost time for the movie, at Sylvia Park.

We rushed to the theatre & asked for our seats. My mum gave the ticket to this man and we went to the X-treme screen, it wasn’t ready yet, so we had to wait outside on these seats. 3 minutes later we got to go in! Yay! The movie was about 3 - 4 hours long.

After the movie, we went home. Then it was all from the start, just no movie.





We LOVED the movie, it was so much fun there. I want to see it again! But if we’ve seen it already, we can’t see it again. Later on that night my mum said, “Remember, you’re starting to have early nights, because school’s coming on Monday”. “Okay, mum” me and my brother said. When it came to around 11:00pm or 10:50pm, mum then said “Bedtime” “Okay” said my brother “Okay” I said after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.