Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Mum

My mum is amazing!! My mum is the best mum I could EVER have, she plays with me, she is funny, she makes my lunch for school everyday. I am so thankful for having my mum in my life if I had 1 wish I would wish for her to never leave me. I can’t live without my mum, I wish I could spend the whole day with her. Yet, I can’t.


I love my mum, she is 34, but I still love her. She is my mum and only my mum. My mom is so great she's always on my side, I love her so much, and she the greatest mom i can ever have! When I am sick my mum would make me warm chicken noodle soup, yurem! Mummy you a 1 in a million, I can’t imagine having another mum. I’d have sleepless nights without you and I was sick and you took care of me and you said you loved me. Having my mum in my life.

2 comments:

  1. HI! Amber you put so good Information about your mum NEXT TIME try to get some Information about your brother or Grandfather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose,
      I can't talk about my brother 'cause you already know how he is to me. Anyway, I CAN talk about my Grandfather in my next post, but uh. Thanks ^^

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.